How To Apply My Daily Make Up Everyday

This article is from my experience not from browsing..
I Just want to sharing how I do apply daily make up in easy way everyday
1. Apply your moisturizer + sunblock in a humid skin
2. Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Dot it on over any blemishes or under-eye circles and blend with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. (If needed, I Only use step 2 and 3 for my party Make up)
3. Choose foundation that matches your exactly. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, then blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face
4. Use a loose powder. Use pressed powder to touch up when you're away from home
5. Do your eyebrow with eyebrow pencil with soft touch so it will look natural
6. For Daily I only use 1 color of eyeshadow apply in my upper eyelid. If Party or need heavy make up choose three colors of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Use the medium shade for the crease and the lightest shade for the area under the eyebrow
7. Pull your egde of your eyelid than apply eyeliner pencil exact at the line of your eyelashes
8. Apply your mascara to upper and lower lashes, in two thin coats to avoid clumpiness and dont forget use your eyelashes curler first
9. Apply Blush on your apple cheeck
10. Apply lipbalm n then your lipstick

No comments: